The Reuter Family Foundation makes grants to ONLY nonprofit,
tax-exempt organizations in the Collin County and Dallas, Texas area.
We do not make grants directly to individuals.
WHAT KIND OF GRANTS DO WE SOLICIT?
The Reuter Family Foundation encourages proposals from Social Service Agencies in the Collin County and Dallas, Texas areas that:
- Provide social services for the poor, needy and disadvantaged.
- Care and safety of youth and women.
- Counseling for parenting and budget planning for low income families.
- Services to the elderly, physically, mentally or developmentally disabled.
- Employment procurement assistance and entry-level job training.
- Rehabilitation for chemical dependencies.
- Housing support and shelter for abused women.
WHAT KIND OF PROPOSALS DO WE NOT CONSIDER?
Except in unusual circumstances The Reuter Family Foundation does not grant monies for:
- Endowment programs.
- Construction or renovation of buildings.
- Equipment purchases including computers, software, recorders, DVD players, etc.
- Artistic or civic projects.
- Debt reductions.
- Benefit functions.
- Conferences, travel or media projects.
- Graduate studies, scholarships, tuition, some training programs.
- To influence legislation or participate in any political campaigns.